We will be rolling out a hot-fix, currently scheduled for Thursday, May 18th at 4:00 PM PDT (11 PM UTC), to issue the following fixes:
• AMS: Fixed an issue where AMS wouldn't protect against incoming LRMs and S-SRMs if they were chain-fired.
• Assassin / Javelin / Roughneck: Fixed an issue where these 'Mechs still possessed two inherent Consumable Slots. As with all other 'Mechs they now have just one inherent Consumable Slot, with additional Slots available through the Skill Tree.
• Assassin / Javelin / Roughneck / Supernova: Fixed an issue where Streak weaponry would appear as LRM weaponry.
• ECM: Fixed an issue where un-Skilled ECM equipment wasn't providing the intended increase to weapon lock-on times.
• MechLab: Fixed an issue where OmniMechs could save a Loadout and run matches with no Head, LT, LA, LL, and RL OmniPods equipped.
• Skill Tree: Fixed an issue where players could encounter errors when trying to acquire Skill Points on certain 'Mech variants.
• Skill Tree: Fixed an issue where the 'Additional Information' text within the Refund Ledger still referred to the original February 8th date for C-Bill Module Refunds, and not the final date of December 3rd. This was an issue with the informational text; not the refund itself.
• Timber Wolf TBR-C [S]: Fixed incorrect Acceleration and Deceleration values.
Patch Files (Direct Download)
To make the patching process easier for players with limited download caps, we'll be providing direct download links for the patch file(s) that comprise this patch. This will allow you to download the patch file(s) elsewhere, for manual injection into the MWO patcher through a Patch Cache folder.
Aside from allowing you to download the patch file(s) elsewhere, on another connection, there are no additional benefits to performing the patch this way; the patching process itself will be the same.
This direct patch download process will only work for players running the standalone client. It does not apply to players running MWO through Steam.
How to use these patch files
• Download the above file(s)
• For sake of ease we recommend creating a dedicated folder for the patch file(s), such as 'MWO Patch Cache'
• You do not need to unzip or unpack the patch file(s)
• Launch the standard MWO launcher
• Click the gear icon in the top right of the launcher window
• Choose the 'Specify Patch File Cache' option
• In the field that appears, paste or enter the location in which you saved the patch file(s) and hit OK
• For example, C:\Users\<username>\Documents\MWO Patch Cache
• Click the blue Patch button
• The launcher will now check the Patch Cache folder you defined. If it locates the required patch files, it will unpack and use those files to apply the patch.
• Once the patch is complete, launch the game